George Brown College Research and Innovation develops and promotes policies of ethics, conflict of interest and intellectual property. Download the PDFs below or contact us for more details.
- Request for Institutional Approval to Conduct Research at George Brown College
- George Brown College Research Ethics Policy
- Conflict of Interest in Research
- Academic Policies and Guidelines: Intellectual Property
- Academic Policies and Guidelines: Integrity in Scholarly Research and Scholarship Policy
- George Brown College Policies
- General Research Fund Directive
- Directive on Research Equipment and Facilities
- Procedure for Disposal of Research Equipment Assets
Do you have a great business idea? Want to know how to set up your own business or social enterprise? Need practical help and support to develop your business skills?
Awarded in recognition of this hands-on, real world experience, our badges can be attached to an online profile, wherever a prospective employer may see it.
Curious about our projects? Learn more about what we work
on with our Project Portal. Searchable by research focus, year or PI.