Why participate in Research?
Research and Innovation is your single point of contact for all research at George Brown College. We support you and your partners from outside of the college – everything from training to ethics to progress reports. So you can focus on research.
The Ignite Fund provides support for GBC employees engaged in original research and innovation activities.
- Initiate new research
- Identify research funding sources
- Develop research proposals
- Learn about the Research Ethics Review Process
- Collaborate with or find an industry partner
- Obtain project management support for your research project
- Access professional development
- Publish your research on “Archive”
- Access the Researcher Portal
Do you have a great business idea? Want to know how to set up your own business or social enterprise? Need practical help and support to develop your business skills?
Curious about our projects? Learn more about what we work
on with our Project Portal. Searchable by research focus, year or PI.