OpenEd Hacks is an innovation challenge dedicated to innovating solutions to reinvent tomorrow’s learning experience through prototyping and design thinking. This represents an opportunity for every educator to improve the education system and every student to challenge the status quo.
Participants are encouraged to tackle challenges at the intersection of education and technology, including but not limited to:
Over the course of 12 hours:
1) Form a team: network and collaborate with like-minded people who will help you bring the idea to life
2) Ideate and brainstorm: think up every crazy idea possible, collaborate, and narrow it down
3) Prepare a business plan: identify the problem you’re solving, who your customer is, and how to monetize
4) Design a prototype: visually communicate your solution through a working prototype using some of the best tools in the industry
5) Get mentorship: meet with industry experts to help you with your pitch, business model, and design
6) Prepare a presentation: you’ll have up to 10 slides and 90 seconds to showcase the work you’ve done in the last 12 hours
7) Pitch to a panel of judges: notable founders who can help validate your idea
Every attendee at ProtoHack receives a full list of prizes regardless of placing in the top three.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE!